2021 Culligan COP Classic.
Those who had reserved six day tickets in 2019 will receive an email about August 15 asking if you would like to renew for the same seats. They will be available until September 30. After that date those seats will be released for resale.
The Six-Day Reserved Ticket Package offers a 20% discount from the single day price.
- The Six-Day Preferred Ticket Package: A single seat six-day ticket package for $260 including the processing fee with seating in the first two rows directly behind the team benches and the scorer’s table (west side of the arena), or the opposite side, first and second rows (east side of the arena -LEVEL I).
- The Six-Day Reserved Ticket Package: A single seat 6-day ticket package for $138 including the processing fee.with the remaining courtside seating (east & west sides of the arena – LEVEL II).
- VIP Parking: A six-day Parking Pass in the parking lot closest to the arena is available for $65 including the processing fee.
General Admission, single day General Admission will have limited availability starting October 15.
1. General Admission, single day tickets are available in sections 101, 102, 103, 111, and 113. A single day General Admission ticket For days 1, 2, 3, and 4 is $17 including the processing fee. Tickets for days 5 and 6 are $22 including the processing fee.
RESERVED SINGLE DAY TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING OCTOBER 15.
- Reserved Ticket: A single day ticket for days 1,2,3 & 4 is $27.00. Days 5 and 6 tickets are $32.00 including the processing fee..
A SPECIAL RATE FOR THE THREE POINT SHOOT-OUT AND THE SLAM DUNK EVENT WILL BE AVAILABLE (Details not available at this time)
NEW tickets may be purchased in the following ways starting October 15, 2021:
1. Online Get Tickets NOTE: Online tickets will not be available for same day sale.
2. Call the Box Office at 239-481-4849 or 1-800-440-7469
3. Visit the Arena Box Office or Barbara B Mann Box Office (Not available at this time)
Box office hours are Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WE WILL BE FOLLOWING THE CDC AND FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH GUIDELINES IF THEY ARE STILL IN EFFECT.
**The Stadium will be implementing a CLEAR BAG policy and will not allow entry if not followed.**
The Suncoast Credit Union Arena strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bags, but the permissible types are listed below:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the Arena with one of the clear plastic bags. Small bags must not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
For a full list of prohibited items go to https://www.fswarena.com/prohibited-items/