2020 Culligan COP Classic Tickets Available in Fall.
The Culligan City of Palms is ready for its 48th year of featuring the nation’s best high school players. The tournament, with the return of presenting sponsors Enterprise Rent A Car and Joe North Law Firm, is scheduled to tip off on December 18, 2020 at the Suncoast Credit Union Arena at Florida SouthWestern State College.
Those who had reserved six day tickets in 2019 will receive an email this summer asking if you would like to renew for the same seats by a date certain. After that date those seats will be released for resale.
The Six-Day Reserved Ticket Package offers a 20% discount from the single day price.
- The Six-Day Preferred Ticket Package: A single seat six-day ticket package for $260 including the processing fee with seating in the first two rows directly behind the team benches and the scorer’s table (west side of the arena), or the opposite side, first and second rows (east side of the arena -LEVEL I).
- The Six-Day Reserved Ticket Package: A single seat 6-day ticket package for $138 including the processing fee.with the remaining courtside seating (east & west sides of the arena – LEVEL II).
- VIP Parking: A six-day Parking Pass in the parking lot closest to the arena is available for $65 including the processing fee.
General Admission, single day tickets are available.
1. General Admission, single day tickets are available in sections 101, 102, 103, 111, and 113. A single day General Admission ticket For days 1, 2, 3, and 4 is $17 including the processing fee. Tickets for days 5 and 6 are $22 including the processing fee.
RESERVED SINGLE DAY TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SEPTEMBER.
- Reserved Ticket: A single day ticket for days 1,2,3 & 4 is $27.00. Days 5 and 6 tickets are $32.00 including the processing fee
NEW tickets may be purchased in the following ways later this year:
1. Online Get Tickets NOTE: Online tickets will not be available for same day sale.
2. Call the Box Office at 239-481-4849 or 1-800-440-7469
3. Visit the Arena Box Office or Barbara B Mann Box Office
Box office hours are Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
**The Stadium will be implementing a CLEAR BAG policy and will not allow entry if not followed.**
The Suncoast Credit Union Arena strongly encourages fans not to bring any type of bags, but the permissible types are listed below:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12”.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the Arena with one of the clear plastic bags. Small bags must not exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
For a full list of prohibited items go to https://www.fswarena.com/prohibited-items/